StreamFab Amazon Prime app for Android is highly recommended for anyone who wants to download videos from Amazon Prime Video without any restrictions.
Do you want to download TV shows or movies from Amazon Prime App for Android smartphones and tablets? The good news is through the app you can download a number of your favorite TV shows and movies for offline viewing on your Android smartphone or tablet.
In this guide, we are going to tell you how to download TV shows or movies from Amazon for checking out later and how to manage the files, and a few tricks and tips for getting the best experience, offline.
1. Is There an Amazon Video App for Android?
Yes, Amazon Prime has a video app for Android smartphones and tablets. So, you will be able to play your favorite videos on the go. Another added advantage is you can download many TV shows and movies on your Android devices with this Amazon Prime video app.
2. What Are the Downloading Restrictions on Amazon Prime App for Android?
While downloading TV shows or movies from Amazon Prime for Android tablets or smartphones, you might encounter a few limitations.
- Firstly, once you download the Amazon Prime shows or movies, you will have just 30 days to watch them before it expires or gets deleted.
- When you start to watch the episode or movie, you just have 48 hours for completing it before expiring, implying you have to stream it or download it once more, if it was still available.
- In case you are traveling abroad, where the Amazon Prime membership isn't available. It keeps the downloaded titles that might not be available for playing whether you are connected to the internet or not.
- Also, you have to keep in mind that you can lose access to all downloaded titles when you cancel the Amazon Prime video subscription.
3. How to Download TV Shows and Movies on Amazon Prime for Android Tablet or Smartphone?
If you want to download content from the Amazon movie app for Android, you will have to follow a few easy steps. Let’s take a look at them.
- Download and install the Amazon Prime app for Android smartphones and table.
- When you are done downloading, you have to browse or search for the TV show or movie you would like to download.
- Next, you have to tap on it for opening the 'Details' page of the video.
- In case the video is available for download, you will see a downward arrow.
- For downloading a movie, you have to tap the Download arrow. But for downloading a TV show, you can often opt to download the whole season on tap or download individual episodes. You can tap on whichever option you prefer.
4. How to View a Downloaded TV Show or Movies on Amazon Prime App for Android?
When you are done downloading the video on the Amazon Prime app for Android mobile devices, you can watch them in the same manner as you watch regular episodes. To watch the videos, check out the steps you have to follow.
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Now, you have to search for the movie or TV show you would like to watch. Now, you have to tap on it for opening the Details page of the video.
- You have to checkmark next to any show, which has been downloaded on your device. Tap on the 'Play' button to begin watching. If you do not have an internet connection, downloading the video is going to play fine. However, any video that hasn’t been downloaded is going to display an error message if you tap on the ‘Play’ button.
5. How to Delete the Downloaded Videos on Amazon Prime App for Android?
Deleting TV shows and movies can be done in multiple ways. You can always go over to the Download section and look for the season or film you would like to download. The first method to delete some content is just to swipe left on it. This will show a Trash Can icon. Tap on it to confirm the film deletion and also you can delete all episodes within a show you have chosen.
The second method is to tap on the three vertical thoughts menu of the movie you choose and then select Delete Download. But with this method, you will not be able to download a full season of the show. Tapping on the show is going to take you to the downloaded episodes of the show.
If you have to delete single episodes of a show, you will have to follow some steps. Check them out below.
- Go over to 'Downloads' and choose the show you would like to download. This will take you to the episodes that you have downloaded. Now, tap on the 'Edit' button present in the top-right corner.
- Now, you can check off single episodes you would like to delete and then tap on the 'Delete' button. You can also choose 'Select' all and it will check off the episodes on the season for you to delete.
6. How to Download Amazon Instant Video for Android TV?
You might be wondering if you download Amazon instant video for Android TV, but you might not be able to do that as the download feature is only available for Android smartphones and tablets. So, when you have to watch videos on Android, you need to have internet.
7. How to Download Videos to Watch on Android Smartphone or Tablet without Any Restrictions?
If you want to download Amazon videos on the Amazon app for Android smartphones or tablets without any restrictions, you can use StreamFab for Android. It is an all-powerful Android streaming downloader for Amazon Prime Video.
Try 3 Downloads for Free
On-demand videos come and go on streaming platforms due to licensing agreements. If the licensing agreement gets over and isn't renewed, it will be removed from the platform. There are a few striking features of the downloader that you need to know before using it for Prime video download.
- Save videos in high-quality 1080p and AAC 2.0 or EAC3 5.1 for watching on your device.
- With the downloader, you will be able to preselect the language of the subtitles and audio. The downloader lets you preselect the language of the subtitles and audio according to the UI language.
- You can save subtitles in two optional ways. For different users, the subtitles with the videos can be downloaded as separate SRT files or you can simply remux them into the video, directly.
- Auto-download episodes that have been added to the app recently. Fans of TV shows like watching their favorite shows when they are aired at the designated time. So, it is nice if you can download the episodes in the future as soon as they are released. But this Android Amazon downloader will take care of that. All you have to do is add all your preferred TV shows to the queue and it will download all the newly added videos.
- If you are in the habit of arranging your local media, you can download the metadata info, including the title, season, cast, episode title, and more. You can easily do that with the help of this Android Prime video downloader app.
- If you are one of the users who love TV shows with several episodes, what is more, important is you can download multiple episodes in one go, rather than downloading them one after the other.
To download the videos from the Amazon Prime app, you will have to follow the steps given below.
- Download and install StreamFab for Android on your Android.
- Now, launch it on your device.
- Log into your Amazon Prime video using the username and password.
- Search for the show or movie you would like to watch.
- Then, tap on the Download button available from the contextual menu of the menu icon to start the download process.
- Once the video has been downloaded, you can start watching it anytime you want without the internet.
StreamFab Amazon Prime video downloader will let you watch the videos anytime you want.
On Amazon Prime Video, there are several contents for you to binge on. If you would like to watch shows and movies offline, you can easily do that by downloading them through the app. However, the app download comes with a few restrictions.
In that case, you can use StreamFab for Android. With the downloader, you will be able to download any video you want on your desktop or Android in no time in 1080p video quality and MP4 format. Also, it has a batch download feature that lets you download features in bulk.
Try 3 Downloads Free