If you are unsure how to download Pinterest videos from the website to your computer or other devices, this article will help you with that.
As the world's third-largest social media site, Pinterest has become one of the most popular platforms for sharing and enjoying videos.
Pinterest has always been a great way to discover new things, but you can also use the app to create your own pins called "pinning videos". In this article, we will explain them and how to download Pinterest videos to your devices.
Section 1: Can You Download Pinterest Videos?
Unfortunately, Pinterest does not support the download feature. Pinterest only allows its users to save videos (for quick access). Here are the steps to save Pinterest videos.
- On your mobile device, open the video that you would like to save.
- After that, at the bottom of your screen, there should be a "Save" button.
- For desktop, you can save a video pin to your Pinterest profile or board by opening the post and clicking the red "Save" button in the post's top right corner.
Section 2: How to Download Pinterest Videos?
There are some ways to download Pinterest videos, such as
- Using third-party software.
- Using a downloader on a website.
- Using a Telegram bot.
2.1 Pinterest Download Video: StreamFab YouTube Downloader
The first way to download Pinterest videos is using StreamFab. StreamFab is a software that allows you to download from certain sites such as Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and Pinterest.
StreamFab YouTube Downloader is one of the StreamFab products that allows you to download YouTube videos and videos from other video-sharing sites like Pinterest, Vimeo, Instagram, and many more. And the app is available for Windows and Mac.
Below are the StreamFab YouTube Downloader requirements:
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 (32/64 bit) or macOS 10.10 - 12.4.
- Intel i3 or above (Windows) or Core 2 Quad and above (Mac)
- 4GB of RAM or above.
- Minimum 40GB of hard disk space.
- A live Internet connection is required.
Below are the steps to download Pinterest videos using this YouTube video downloader on a PC.
- Step 1: Download StreamFab YouTube Downloader
- Step 2: After that, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions until the installation is finished.
- Step 3: Next, type the Pinterest URL in the text field at the top address bar. Or, you can also locate Pinterest from the alphabetical table under the YouTube tab.
- Step 4: Find the video that you like to download and let it play until you see the "Analyzing Video URL…" message. After that, you should see a pop-up that lets you choose the video resolution (StreamFab YouTube Downloader can download streaming videos up to 8K resolution). Click the bottom button (orange one) to start the downloading process.
- Step 5: You can see your download progress by selecting the "Downloading" menu from the left menu. When the download is finished, you can access the video on the "Downloaded" tab. To locate the video file, click the folder icon beside the video. You can copy it to your phone if you prefer watching it on mobile.
2.2 How to Download Videos From Pinterest on Mobile
Here are some steps that you can follow to download videos from Pinterest on mobile.
- Copy the Pinterest video link. When you open the video post on Pinterest, tap the icon with the arrow pointing up at the bottom of your phone screen and choose "Copy Link". This will copy the link of the post, which we will need for the next steps.
- Visit the Pinterest Downloader site in your web browser (Safari, Google Chrome, etc.), paste the link into the textbox, and click the "Download" button to start downloading.
- After the download is finished, hold the "Download Video File" button, then choose "Download Linked File" from the drop-down menu. This will save your video file automatically to the Downloads folder in the Files app on your device.
2.3 Download Pinterest Videos using Telegram Messenger
There are a lot of bots on Telegram that let you download videos from Pinterest. The way they work is the same.
Here are some examples:
Simply provide the bot with a link to the target video pin to download the video. After that, it will locate it, retrieve it from Pinterest, and transmit to Telegram. You will need the Telegram app on your PC or mobile before continuing to the steps below. We will use the @pinterest_downloaderbot bot as an example.
- Step 1: Type the bot's name into the Telegram Search box, find it on the list, and click on it.
- Step 2: Click the Start button, paste the Pinterest video link into the "Message" box and send it to the bot. After that, wait until you get a reply from the bot.
- Step 3: Right-click (PC) or tap and hold (mobile) on the video the bot sent and chose "Save as..." from the menu.
Section 3: What Device Supports Pinterest
Pinterest is accessible on both mobile devices and desktop computers. For PC, you can access Pinterest using Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge browsers. Meanwhile, mobile users can download the Pinterest iOS (App Store) or Android (Play Store) app.
Pinterest is a social network allowing users to upload photos and videos on their own boards and share with others. However, Pinterest does not provide a download feature that lets you download those videos. You can only save them for quick access.
If you like to download Pinterest videos, you will have to use third-party Pinterest video downloader software like StreamFab which is available on Windows and Mac. Besides using third-party software, you can also use the Pinterest Downloader site and Telegram bot to download Pinterest videos.