In this guide, we will tell you how to stream ESPN on a variety of devices and some handy tips for the best experience.
If you love watching sports, ESPN is the network for you. Through this network, you will be able to keep track of all your favorite teams. Some time ago the network made its entry into the streaming space with ESPN+. This streaming service features live game coverage for hockey, baseball, and more.
But ESPN + does not let you stream the ESPN channel live. Rather it is a good replacement for conventional sports networks, such as ESPN 2 or ESPN.
If you want to stream ESPN or watch ESPN for free, this guide can prove to be handy. In this guide, we will tell you how to get ESPN + and how to stream ESPN plus on different devices. So, let's jump in.
1. What Is the Price of ESPN Plus?
ESPN Plus comes with only one plan, which will give you access to all of its content. Nevertheless, you have the choice to select from a monthly or a yearly plan. The monthly ESPN Plus cost is $6.99. While the annual plan is going to cost you $69.99.
If you want to save some money, you can get the bundle of Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+.
2. How to Stream ESPN for Free?
Often, people ask how to watch ESPN for free. Unfortunately, you will not be able to watch ESPN for free. You can subscribe to the Bundle to get it at a lower cost but there is no ESPN Plus free trial as of now.
3. How to Stream ESPN Plus on PC?
If you want to stream ESPN Plus on your PC, you will have to follow a few easy steps. It is compatible with almost all browsers. Let's take a look at the steps you have to follow.
- From your preferred browser go over to plus.espn.com.
- On the homepage, you will find the option login, click on it.
- Now, you will have to enter the username and password to log in.
- As soon as you have logged in, simply click on the ESPN Plus icon and you will find the categories at the top of the screen.
4. How to Get ESPN+ on TV?
Do you want to know how to get ESPN Plus on TV? You will have to follow a very easy process. Check it out below.
- Download the ESPN app on your smart TV.
- Open the app and go over to the settings gear icon. You will find it in the top-right corner of the screen and click on it to access the menu.
- Now, scroll down to get the account information.
- Log into the ESPN+ account and you will notice an activation code.
- From your PC or smartphone, open ESPN/activate.
- Follow the directions given on the site to log in using the ESPN Plus account.
- Wait for the confirmation on the TV screen that the account has been linked successfully.
- Go over to the main screen of the ESPN app and from the links at the top of the screen look for ESPN+.
The steps to log in on your smart TV might seem a little complicated but it is on.
5. How to Stream ESPN Plus on Your FireStick?
Now that you have a fair idea about how to watch ESPN Plus on your smart TV or browser, it is time to find out how to watch ESPN+ through FireStick.
- From your FireStick, go to Find.
- Now, scroll down to find Search and click on it.
- In the search bar, type ESPN and choose ESPN for Fire TV from the given suggestions.
- Click on the result called ESPN for Fire TV given under the Apps & Games section.
- On the following screen, you will have to press the button on the remote for clicking on the Download or Get option.
6. How to Stream ESPN Plus on Your Smartphone or Tablet?
In this section, we are going to tell you how to watch ESPN Plus on your smartphone or tablet. Check out the steps you need to follow.
- Download the ESPN app for free from the Google Play Store or App Store for your Android or iOS devices, respectively.
- Launch the app and tap on the settings gear icon given at the top right side.
- Tap on Sign in to sign into your account and enter your credentials.
- Once you have logged into your account, go to the app's home screen.
- Click on the ESPN+ logo at the bottom of the screen to start watching.
Now, you can watch every big sports event on ESPN Plus on the go.
7. How to Watch ESPN+ on Your Playstation?
You can also stream ESPN Plus on your PlayStation 4 or 5. Here are the steps you have to follow to do that.
- Go to the home screen of the PlayStation 4 or 5.
- Now, launch the app store and search for the app ESPN+ on the PlayStation.
- Choose Download for installing the app.
- Once you have installed it, log into your account using your credentials.
- Now, you can stream your favorite sports event on ESPN Plus.
8. How to Stream ESPN Plus on Xbox?
If you have Sony's gaming console, you might want to know how to watch ESPN plus on the Xbox. For that, you need to follow a few easy steps.
- Connect your Xbox to the internet and go over to 'My Games & Apps'.
- Now, search for ESPN Plus and choose it.
- In case the ESPN app is not available, you can use the search function to look for ESPN.
- Choose to Get it Free and confirm.
Now, you can watch ESPN Plus on your Xbox. The app will be downloaded as ESPN.
9. How to Watch ESPN Plus Content Offline?
To watch the content on ESPN Plus, you need the internet. You can download the loaded content but it will only be accessible for a limited time.
So, if you want to access the content without any limitation, you will have to use a third-party ESPN video downloader. One of the best downloaders to use for this purpose is StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader.
The downloader can download ESPN+ videos with higher quality to ensure you have an enhanced experience. If you are wondering why you should use StreamFab to download the shows on ESPN Plus and watch offline, you should take a look at the features it has to offer.
- With this downloader, you will be able to download any content available on the streaming platform. There is no limitation on how long you will be able to store the videos on your device.
- StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader will allow you to download ESPN videos from ESPN Player, as well as ESPN+. This ensures you have the most delightful experience of watching sports.
- The downloader makes sure that downloading videos from ESPN Plus is never a problem. All content is going to be saved in MP4 format. Thus, you will not have to worry about compatibility. Also, they are downloaded in 720p quality.
- Not only can you download the videos but also the captions that come with them. Whether you want to display the subtitles or not is up to you. You don't have to do anything additional to download the subtitles along with the videos.
- If you are a sports fan, you can download several matches in a tournament at once using the Batch Download feature rather than just downloading them one by one. You can download them all at a faster speed. All these videos can be downloaded on your device within a few minutes.
If you are convinced that you want to use this ESPN Plus downloader to download videos from ESPN Plus, you will have to follow the steps given below.
- Download and install StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader on your device.
- Once you are done downloading, launch StreamFab on your device.
- Through the in-built browser search for ESPN Plus and log into your account using your credentials.
- On the ESPN Plus homepage, you have to search for the content you want to watch.
- When you find the content, play it.
- As you play the content, you will notice a pop-up window asking you to download it, click on the Download option.
- The video will be downloaded on your device within just a few minutes.
Now that you have the content on your laptop, you can transfer it to any other device to watch offline when you have no internet connection.
ESPN Plus is the ultimate destination for sports fans. You know how to stream ESPN Plus on different devices. But if you want to watch it offline without any restrictions, you can use StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader.
With this, you will be able to download videos in 720p quality and MP4 format. Its Batch Downloader feature helps download several videos at once.