- New: Introduced the Stan Downloader module to download Stan videos as 1080p/720p MP4/MKV files with EAC3 5.1/AAC 2.0 audios.
More Info: https://streamfab.com/stan-downloader.htm
- New: Moved the YouTube Downloader supported adult websites from the YouTube section to the Adult Services section.
- Fix: A crash problem when remuxing the downloaded Peacock videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when adding certain CW Seed videos to the download task.
- Fix: A crash problem when downloading more than 32 audio tracks and subtitle streams.
- New: Introduced the CW Downloader module to download The CW videos as 1080p/720p MP4/MKV files with AAC 2.0 audios.
More Info: https://streamfab.com/cw-downloader.htm
- New: Introduced the Pluto TV Downloader module to download Pluto TV videos as 720p MP4 files with AAC 2.0 audios.
More Info: https://streamfab.com/pluto-tv-downloader.htm
- New: Introduced the Roku Channel Downloader module to download Roku videos as 1080p/720p MP4/MKV files with AC3 5.1/AAC 2.0 audios. (Not all of the videos on Roku have AC3 5.1 audio track.)
More Info: https://streamfab.com/roku-channel-downloader.htm
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading certain Netflix videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading certain HBO Max videos.
- Due to the upgraded DRM schemes applied on Dec. 1, some timely fixes were made in this new version, however, we still need more time to correct all the other problems.Here below is the current status of the streaming services: - For Peacock, only part of videos can be downloaded for now.- For Netflix/Hulu/Paramount+/Apple TV+/Roku/Joyn/RTL Plus/U-NEXT/Rakuten TV/Discovery+/Paravi/dTV/FOD, most of the videos can be downloaded as usual, only the newly released ones will switch to the new re-encoding mode. (The audio quality is down to AAC in this mode, and the download speed will also be slightly affected but the video quality remains almost close to the original.) - For Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max/Tubi/FANZA/R18 and others, videos can be downloaded normally.